Ejabbred Chat Developer
- Coding Skills: Chat Application Developer on XMPP servers (like Ejabberd)
- Key skills: Prosody/Openfire
Experience: 3 to 5 years
- We need a proficient developer for Chat Applications on XMPP servers like Ejabberd (preferred or other similar Prosody/Openfire/Apache Vysper) for each of the platforms (iOS and Web (NodeJs/Angular) on High Priority and Android on medium priority).
- We are not looking for a Chat bot Application developer based on AI/ML.
- We are ok for any option whether they may be Full Time or Part Time (as a consultant).
- Please find Job Description for the Chat Application Developer Requirement as below:
- Proficient in developing Chat Applications on XMPP servers like Ejabberd (preferred or other similar Prosody/Openfire/Apache Vysper)
- Understand requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions.
- Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects.
- Explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Work closely to convert requirements into system solutions and collaborate with development teams to ensure delivery of highly scalable and available systems.
Application feature requirements for One-to-One and Group Chat:
- User Registration
- Contact List management
- Search Users/Groups/Chat messages
- Manage Settings
- Notification Integration
- User Status(Online/Offline/Away),
- Message status(Sent/Received/Read),
- Add/Delete/Block Users
- Text/Image/video/docs sharing
- Audio/Video Calls
- Record and share audio/video
- Invite a contact and Accept/Decline Invite
- Share URL with its screenshot
- End to End encryption of data
- Group Chat:
- Group Creation
- Admin Access
- Group User Lists
- Leave Group
- Admin Panel Features
- Admin User Logins
- User Management
- Buddy list management
- Group and Group Users Management
- Notification Management
- Chat History Management
The candidate must be responsible for:
- Requirement Analysis, High Level designing, Chat Server Configuration, Development and Deployment of the chat server.
- Functional/scalable Architecture designing and Documentation for Asynchronous Data Communication.
- Must guide/help team (of iOS/Android/Web developers) to implement all features as part of a bigger application.
- Capable of DB Modelling, System Testing, Compatibility Testing of the Chat Application
- Very good aptitude
- Keen to learn
- Should be willing to work from office
- Should be able to join immediately or soon
- Experience on web service integration (REST, JSON, XML)
- Experience building web and native apps.
- Programming skills in Web and Mobile with XMPP