.Net Technical Lead
USM is the best software development services and solutions provider specialized in offering Mobile App Development, AI development, cloud migration, and IoT development services. We help businesses accelerate their digital transformation by deploying our performance-driven digital tech solutions. We also provide staff augmentation services for businesses of all sizes. We blend our passion with advanced AI technology to hire the right talents who contributes to achieve your business objectives and vision. We provide Contingent Workforce, Full-time/Permanent Staffing services, and Recruiting Process Outsourcing (RPO) services to startups and multi-national companies.
- Proficient in developing using established development tools, guidelines, and conventions including ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server, Angular
- Develop and maintain code for various .Net applications and resolve any defects in systems.
- Prepare test based applications by analyzing business objectives, preparing and action plan, and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Create technical specifications and test plans
- Work closely to convert requirements into system solutions and collaborate with development teams to ensure delivery of highly scalable and available systems.
The candidate must be responsible for
- Requirement Analysis, High-Level designing, Development, and Deployment of the application.
- Functional/scalable Architecture designing and Documentation for Asynchronous Data Communication.
- Must help the team (of iOS/Android/Web developers) to implement all features as part of a bigger application.
- Capable of DB Modelling, System Testing, Compatibility Testing of the Application.
Requirements and qualifications
- Tech/M.Tech/MCA/MSc. (Computers)
- 5 years of design and/or development experience with .NET, C# in an n-tier architecture, unit testing frameworks, and cloud platform.
- Strong background in object-oriented development techniques
- Solution Design Patterns and Best Practices, e.g. SOA
- Database design and development (Microsoft SQL Server/MySQL/MongoDB/Cosmos DB)
- Experience with Web Services, WCF, and Service-Oriented Architecture is a plus
- Experience with concurrent development source control (Git) and continuous integration (Jenkins or Azure DevOps)
- Integrating with third-party applications (examples: Stripe, Google Maps, etc)
- Knowledge of mobile-based applications and integrations.
- Very good aptitude
- Keen to learn
- Should be willing to work from the office
- Should be able to join immediately or soon
- Experience in cloud-based application development using AWS/Azure
- Experience building web and native apps.
- Programming skills in Web and Mobile