ABOUT BIG BASKET
Big Basket is India’s largest online supermarket, headquartered in Bangalore. It sells over 14000 products of different categories, including fruits, vegetables, grocery and staples. Big Basket operates in all the prominent cities of the country, including Mumbai, Delhi and Chennai. Big Basket was founded by five passionate entrepreneurs, who earlier founded a physical grocery chain named Fabmall that was sold to the Aditya Birla Group, where it was renamed as More. As of August 2015, Big Basket raised $100 million funds from the global venture capital firms led by Bessemer Venture Partners. The company is currently valued at a billion dollars.
- Offers over 14000 products with easy-to-choose options, including vegetables, fruits and household products
- Easy scroll through all special offers, discounts & new launches
- Option to create own personalized shopping list of products
- Smart Basket feature to discover the easiest way to shop favorite brands
- Convenient option to choose standard delivery or express delivery
- Safe and secure payment options including Cash on Delivery, online payments and wallet payment like PayU money
USM developed Online Grocery App helped Big Basket customers to shop groceries anywhere, anytime, which helped Big Basket to increase customer base by over 50 percent and to achieve customer loyalty.
Big Basket raised $100 million funds by global venture capital firms led by Bessemer Venture Partners, for which superior quality app was one of the major considerations.