US IT Recruiters
Posted 12 months ago
USM Business Systems is seeking an experienced US IT Recruiter to source, interview, qualify, conduct negotiations, and submit best in class IT candidates for our Direct Clients . The position will require collaborating with management in Recruiting and Business Development to finalize candidate selections. If selected, you will be required to work on US Eastern Standard Time.
- A minimum of three years of full life-cycle recruitment experience conducting extensive interviews with US Citizen Technical candidates
- In depth understanding of technical roles and requirements within IT job descriptions
- Experience identifying qualified candidates with impeccable attention to detail to ensure skills within resumes meet the required skills in job description
- Ability to clearly articulate requirements to candidates
- Strong sourcing, networking, and interpersonal skills, including professional phone manner
- Proven history of working with Direct Clients
- Demonstrated success in negotiating salaries and hourly pay rates
- Experience working with US Citizens, Green Card holders, and H-1B Candidates
- Fluent in English, oral and written communication
- Experience developing and maintaining a pipeline of strategic technical area experts
- Familiarity with US employment terminology, i.e. W2, 1099, C2C, etc.
- Should have strong experience in US IT Staffing.
- End to End of recruitment experience.
- Excellent knowledge of sourcing candidates from different sources like Job Boards, Social Media, Networking, Head Hunting etc.
- Well versed with US Job Portals like Dice, Indeed, Monster, CareerBuilder etc.,
- Knowledge of US Contracting – 1099, Corp to Corp, W2 (Hourly/Annual), W2 with Per-Diem.
- Should be comfortable to work with US Citizens and Green Card holders.
- Identifying the right candidate with the right skills for the right position.
- Sound knowledge on IT Skills and latest Technologies.
- Need target oriented candidates with a history of achieving target.
- Very Strong communication and inter personal skills.
- Should be proactive in identifying right segments for various requirements.