Sr. Accounts Executive(US Accounts)
USM is the best software development services and solutions provider specialized in offering Mobile App Development, AI development, cloud migration, and IoT development services. We help businesses accelerate their digital transformation by deploying our performance-driven digital tech solutions. We also provide staff augmentation services for businesses of all sizes. We blend our passion with advanced AI technology to hire the right talents who contributes to achieve your business objectives and vision. We provide Contingent Workforce, Full-time/Permanent Staffing services, and Recruiting Process Outsourcing (RPO) services to startups and multi-national companies.
- Set and monitor sales targets.
- Identify potential customers and set approach strategies.
- Develop strong and long-term client relationships.
- Act as the liaison between clients and account executives.
- Supervise the account executives and representatives team and ensure deadlines are met.
- Resolve issues and handle complaints quickly and effectively.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements.
- Support sales team and clients with new features and product launches.
- Get feedback and suggest ways to increase customer engagement.
- Setting reasonable sales quotas to be achieved by the sales team.
- Developing and implementing effective account plans to retain existing customers.
- Identifying customer needs and communicating how company products and services fulfill those needs.
- Developing solid sales proposals to convince potential and existing customers to purchase company products and services.
- Collecting customer feedback to determine product and service shortfalls.
- Proven work experience as a Senior account executive.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business administration or management, or related field.
- Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office (particularly MS Excel).
- An ability to understand and analyze sales performance metrics.
- Excellent communication and team management skills.
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills.
- BSc degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field.
- Outstanding negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.